Northeast Technical Sales Manager
RP Nutrients, Inc an industry leader in dairy nutrition is looking to expand its sales team! RP Nutrients is seeking a motivated self-starting individual to fill the role of the Northeast Technical Sales Manager.
Essential job responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Maintain good working relationships with existing customers and provide them with sales and technical support.
- Build relationships with the important end users, influencers and decision makers in the dairy business.
- Accountable for building, implementing and execution of the territory sales plan.
- Provide customers value based, timely, thoughtful, organized, value driven answers to technical and commercial questions.
- Demonstrate the ability to build and maintain strategic customer relationships, handle multiple priorities and work in a self directed manner.
- Thorough knowledge of the dairy nutrition business and practical experience with dairy production systems.
- Good knowledge of Amino Acid Balancing and preferably at the least one formulation software program for ruminants.
- Actively involved and participates in industry groups.
- Attend trade shows and conventions to represent RP Nutrients.
Complete benefit package includes: medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, partially funded health savings account, and matched 401(k). Paid holidays and vacation.
RP Nutrients, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.